No, this will not be a post devoted to the awesomeness of The Pet Shop Boys. Yes, I am one of those who during the late 1980’s went through a phase of Pet Shop Boy awesomeness!!! Don’t hate! And that is another whole story.
Speaking of Don’t Hate, THAT is what this daily post is about!! I am so amazingly appalled about today’s daily post that I had to throw out my first two drafts!
Today’s post asks us to discuss the classes that exist within our neighborhood. Okay, first of all, how childish! Secondly, how arrogant!!! And lastly, I refuse to participate in anything that will propagate divisions and feelings of inadequacy or remorse for one’s lot in life. We can’t all have all the money in the world and afford all the nice stuff off this life. But, if you know my blog, you know I talk about a life and richness so much deeper than that that we have to wait until eternity to receive it. For now though, there are some things we need to change.
We need to STOP being a world of the have’s and the have not’s!!! And it ends here! TODAY! You have a problem with my thoughts, take it up in my comment or vomit sections, as I am sure it will become in response to this post. This is not going to be a happy, full of puppies and rainbows and sunshine post like my regular readers are used to. No, I am throwing it down today because this post idea has me ticked off!!!
I am not going to sit here and throw down a class war because some idiot thought it would make a good daily post!!! What I will do is tell each and every human soul who is willing to listen just a few things (feel free to write this down, it’s kind of IMPORTANT!!!!!)
1. You have value far beyond anything you have ever earned or owned.
2. Your value is not found in whatever class of wealth you happen to be in.
3. Your current status in the classes of the masses does not have to remain where it is now.
4. Whether it goes up or down, your value of your soul will still remain the same!!
5. God still to this very moment thinks you are worth dying for so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross for you. His experience is where we get the term “excruciating” it literally means, “Out of the cross”.
6. No matter your status or “class” in this life, I love you and want what is best for you.
7. Just because I want what is best for you and even if you say, “Jesus, I am a sinner. I accept what you did on the cross and I believe in your resurrection. Please come into my heart and be my savior.” Does not mean your class or identification or challenges in this life will change. You still may have to life out a badly dealt hand. And that is NOT GOD’S OR YOUR OWN FAULT.
8. If you prayed that out to Jesus right now it does not mean your class or wealth, or health issues or money issues or relationship issues or any issues you can be dealt in this life will instantly go away, but IT DOES MEAN YOUR DESTINATION AFTER THIS LIFE HAS INSTANTLY CHANGED AND CANNOT BE TAKEN FROM YOU!!!
I love each and every living soul on this planet, born and unborn (yet another story I won’t get into today). When your heart begins to beat, you have a divine purpose from a Savior who loves us more than our human mind can conceive! Don’t waste that with petty differences like money, or class.
“You want something in this life, go get it. Period!” I know that is not a direct quote from Pursuit Of Happyness, but it’s close enough. The pursuit of happiness is not only a United States declaration, I believe it is for all human beings.
But your pursuit of happiness doesn’t need to be wrapped up in a pursuit of money or class. God Loves You! I Love You! I don’t care who you are, or where you are from. But I DO care where you are going. And if it is in a direction that is going to create more divisions, more us vs. them, more class wars, my friend, you are traveling in the wrong direction and I want you to stop!
I hope I have caused some people to think about this post and what it truly means. I hope I have caused some people to stop and reassess the direction they are going in life. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care where you are from, you are not alone.
We need more together in this world and in this life. It was never meant to be lived alone or divided. So stop the dividing! Stop the pointing fingers and start working together.